Saturday, August 16, 2008

some things i love

I am blessed with the world's most awesome family. I love them so much and am daily growing to appreciate every quirk and difference of opinion. I love that I am one of a very few people who know how funny Amanda is. I love that me and Alyssa get along great....most of the time! :) I love how Sarah looks up to me but doesn't want to be as dorky. I love that Josiah is utterly oblivious to 50% of what is going around him. I love that Jeremiah is so completely awesome in so many ways. I love that my parents have always been real about their love and their trials. I love that Dad will force a fun vacation on the family and it works. I love that Mom would adopt every kid on the planet if she could. 


I love Jesus Christ. I love the consistency and solid rock of the Word of God. I love that He is true when every man is a liar. I love that He won't leave me in my petty sins to wallow. I love that He gives each day as a new chance to live in Him. I love that He never lets His children to fight alone if they seek Him. I am loved with an everlasting love and underneath are the everlasting arms.


I love trying new things....whether new instruments, new foods from Nate and Jen's table...tee hee....or artsy things. I love playing music and sharing music with people. Switchfoot and Copeland are two bands that I can listen to over and over again without getting sick of them. I love the sound of a really loud open E chord. I love the feeling of kicking a soccer ball square on the foot. Perfection. 


I love the sky in general. I love Humboldt county. It is so beautiful. Even on the foggiest day, Sequoia park brings a smile to my face. I love the sunsets. I love the drive to CR at the end of the day. I love the stars. I love hanging out with people who are cool with just laying on the grass and staring up at the sky. I love that heaven is even better. 

Cassie (a more thankful person than she was a few months ago :)

No comments: